July 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- State of Online Video Q2 2017: The Latest Trends [Free Webinar]Get the latest trends and insights in online video. Our quarterly report will recap the actionable metrics that mattered in online video for Q2 2017 and provide an analysis and outlook for the coming quarter.
- Millennial Males are Turning to YouTube and Facebook for Football Views and NewsDid you know that football videos generated an incredible 23B online video views between May 2016 and May 2017? Or that Facebook live videos about soccer are twice as engaging than for non-live soccer videos? Download our report for more insights.
- World’s Largest Unboxing by Volvo Trucks Shows B2B Video Still AmazingVolvo Trucks new 'World's Largest Unboxing' video demonstrates that B2B videos can amaze viewers on YouTube as well as any viral or music video.
- The Many Faces of #E32017: Sponsored, Live, and Official VideoAt E3 2017, the world's biggest gaming brands released 80 trailers around the most highly-anticipated game releases of the year. We take a look at how live, sponsored, and official E3 2017 content performed on YouTube.
- How Refinery29 Owns its Lifestyle Video PresenceRefinery29 is one of the most popular, fastest-growing media brands in the world, and also one of the most-recognized publishers of online video. Here’s how Refinery29 continues to attract views and why the publisher is worth paying attention to in terms of video strategy.
- The Significant Seven Social Video Platforms of 2017Each of the significant seven social video platforms has a different personality, so each one should play a different role in your upcoming marketing plans.
- Most Popular YouTube Creators May 2017 – YouTube Channel RankingsMusic, and music-focused channels were among those with the highest view counts on YouTube in May 2017. We take a look at the most-watched YouTube channels last month, and confirm which publishers generated the most views for their video content.
- State of Online Video Q2 2017: The Latest Trends [Free Webinar]
Article by: Seattle Video Production
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it. High speed camera
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it.
Nowadays it is almost a trend to have the events of life shot in cameras and then keep it as a memory. For the purpose mentioned above, we have smartphones and cameras that have become exclusively cheaper that can be afforded by everyone.
To capture an even of the present has become very easy and convenient too. A lot of agencies have come up to fulfill the need of the same too. Be it a small event or a large one; it is necessary at times to have it stored for the future.
Event video creation is a recent trend that has coped up off late and is flourishing as a business too. Event video recording agencies have all the requirements to make the work done, and they produce the host with a good result.
Here Are Some Of The Features And Points Of An Event Video Production.
- Job of an agency:
An event video recording agency has to be informed before the date of the complete plan of the event. The job of the agency is to fix the cameras at all the specific spots so that they can cover the entire event from all the angles perfection.
- Job of the camera person:
As a cameraman, it is the job first to go and check the complete area and have a ground work done on it. This will ensure the convenient movement of the cameraman in the complete area. Currently, there is crane held cameras that are airlifted and hence do not have to be directed in any way. It moves in a specific manner and then does the work of the cameraman in a great way.
job of the host family:
It is important from the point of view of the host to make the camera person comfortable with the family members so that he captures the images and videos of the family extensively, keeping in mind the presence of the guests too.
Once he is clear with the family members, it becomes easy for him to move and capture images. He also takes the privilege of clicking candid pictures. It is a recent fashion of clicking candid pictures because the showcase the actual emotions out effectively.
After capturing the pictures and images, it is time to make a video of it. All the video clips and some of the selected pictures are edited and used in the frames. The videos are then put in the timeline.
Editing is the next process, in which the video clips are arranged in order, and the unwanted shots are removed from the project. The final project has the complete event as one single video. It describes the event from the initial to the last well, and this can be stored for the future.