September 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Top Facebook Video Publishers: August 2017 Most-PopularUNILAD, Viral Thread, LADbible, Blossom, and Bright Side were some of the most-watched publishers on Facebook for video content in August 2017. Take a look at the brand new Tubular Leaderboard for top Facebook creators for more information.
- Top 12 Sessions the Video Industry Needs to Take Notice of at Advertising Week 2017Advertising Week kicks off on September 25th in New York City, and we highlight the 12 sessions that video industry professionals shouldn't miss.
- How Chobani Uses Sponsored Videos to Stir Up Yogurt Sales and Market ShareRead how yogurt brand Chobani is partnering with publishers and creators on a series of highly successfully sponsored video campaigns.
- Why Audience Development is Becoming a Cornerstone Strategy for Digital Video PublishersData-driven audience development strategies are becoming the cornerstone of successful online video campaigns. But how do you know what audiences you need to develop, and how do you start to build out this kind of strategy?
- GE’s Sponsored Videos Electrify B2B and B2C AudiencesGeneral Electric has been using video as part of its digital marketing strategy for years, but now it's teaming up with a host of partners to sponsor video content that engages millions of people.
- 8 Best Practices for Brands Using Instagram StoriesWith an increase of 50 million users in the past three months, Instagram Stories is looking more promising as a way for brands to entice new followers to watch their content on this platform. We look at 8 best practices for brands and publishers using this platform.
- Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor Take Their Fight to Online VideoIn the build up to this weekend’s super fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Conor McGregor, we took a look at the online video story behind the much-hyped mega fight.
- The Top Facebook Video Publishers: August 2017 Most-Popular
Article by: Seattle Video Production
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it. High speed camera
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it.
Nowadays it is almost a trend to have the events of life shot in cameras and then keep it as a memory. For the purpose mentioned above, we have smartphones and cameras that have become exclusively cheaper that can be afforded by everyone.
To capture an even of the present has become very easy and convenient too. A lot of agencies have come up to fulfill the need of the same too. Be it a small event or a large one; it is necessary at times to have it stored for the future.
Event video creation is a recent trend that has coped up off late and is flourishing as a business too. Event video recording agencies have all the requirements to make the work done, and they produce the host with a good result.
Here Are Some Of The Features And Points Of An Event Video Production.
- Job of an agency:
An event video recording agency has to be informed before the date of the complete plan of the event. The job of the agency is to fix the cameras at all the specific spots so that they can cover the entire event from all the angles perfection.
- Job of the camera person:
As a cameraman, it is the job first to go and check the complete area and have a ground work done on it. This will ensure the convenient movement of the cameraman in the complete area. Currently, there is crane held cameras that are airlifted and hence do not have to be directed in any way. It moves in a specific manner and then does the work of the cameraman in a great way.
job of the host family:
It is important from the point of view of the host to make the camera person comfortable with the family members so that he captures the images and videos of the family extensively, keeping in mind the presence of the guests too.
Once he is clear with the family members, it becomes easy for him to move and capture images. He also takes the privilege of clicking candid pictures. It is a recent fashion of clicking candid pictures because the showcase the actual emotions out effectively.
After capturing the pictures and images, it is time to make a video of it. All the video clips and some of the selected pictures are edited and used in the frames. The videos are then put in the timeline.
Editing is the next process, in which the video clips are arranged in order, and the unwanted shots are removed from the project. The final project has the complete event as one single video. It describes the event from the initial to the last well, and this can be stored for the future.