Learn video production tips and techniques for creating better videos for the web. Everything from pre-production to post-production and video editing: including information about the latest video cameras, video production techniques, video editing tips and more.
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Why Big Brands Need Sponsored Video Not Christmas TV AdsSponsored video campaigns by influential content partners and publishers can make the cash register ring far more often for big brands at a significantly lower cost than yet another expensive TV ad that’s repurposed and uploaded to YouTube and Facebook.
- The Top Facebook Video Publishers: October 2017 Most PopularVT, LADbible, Tasty, UNILAD, The Food Network, and The DoDo were some of the most-watched publishers on Facebook for video content in October 2017. Take a look at the brand new Tubular Leaderboard for top Facebook creators for more information.
- Who Were the Most Popular YouTube Publishers of October 2017?Music, and entertainment-focused channels were among those with the highest view counts on YouTube in October 2017. We take a look at the most-watched YouTube channels last month, and confirm which publishers generated the most views for their video content.
- How-to Build Your Own Best Practices Around Social Video [Exclusive Masterclass]In the online video space, it can be a constant, albeit rewarding, battle to keep on top of best practices to ensure you leverage the most out of your programming and distribution strategy. But with our new report, you'll learn first hand how to 'Find Your Own Best Practices' and create a strategy for success […]
- Why Storytelling Needs to Be at the Heart of Your Online Video StrategyWith over 600M devices running ad block software, the message from consumers is clear: Stop interrupting me – I don’t want to see your ads. But at the same time, consumers are constantly connected and literally have the power to make or break a brand at their fingertips.So how do you break through with video […]
- By 2021, 80% of the World’s Internet Traffic Will Be Video [Cisco Study]According to Cisco, there will be nearly 1.9 billion Internet video users by 2021, and video will represent 80% of all global Internet traffic.
- Video Consumption is Increasing and Media Publishers and Influencers are the Real WinnersConsumers are on course to dramatically increase the amount of time they spend watching digital video during the next 4 years. That's fantastic news for media companies and top influencers who are already reaping the benefit of huge view counts across social video today.
- Why Big Brands Need Sponsored Video Not Christmas TV Ads