May 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Top Ten Takeaways and Insights From #NewFronts2017We bring you the top takeaways, strategic insights, critical data, and trends in the digital video marketing business from the 2017 #NewFronts.
- Snackable Content About Snacks: Why Tastemade’s Facebook Videos Are WorkingWith over 24.5 Million followers on Facebook alone, Tastemade is taking full advantage of food’s online popularity. We take a closer look at how Tastemade makes their most popular videos, and how other publishers can gain some helpful tips about what works online.
- What Beauty Brands Can Learn from L’Oréal’s Successful Influencer Marketing CampaignsL’Oréal is doing things right when it comes to influencer marketing - from smart segmentation to working with up-and-coming micro-influencers. Let’s take a look at the different aspects of L’Oréal’s strategy to find out what’s working for them.
- Top Online Video Creators Across Social: April 2017According to the latest online video ranking leaderboards from Tubular, The DoDo, Viral Thread, The LAD BIble, and UNILAD were some of the top video creators across the big social video platforms in April 2017.
- Most Popular YouTube Creators April 2017 – YouTube Channel RankingsVideos uploaded to YouTube in March 2017 generated over 160 Billion views, and music, and music-focused channels were among those with the highest view counts. We take a look at the most-watched YouTube channels for last month.
- Group Nine Media Steals The Show at #NewFronts2017Group Nine Media is a family of digital media brands (NowThis, The Dodo, Seeker, and Thrillist) built for the mobile, social, and video-first world. It generated 3.3B video views and 96M social actions against its content in April 2017, and is scaling up at a breakneck pace.
- The Top Facebook Video Publishers: April 2017 Most-PopularViral Thread, Ladbible, Food Network, The Daily Mail, and NTD were some of the most-watched publishers on Facebook for video content in April 2017. Take a look at the brand new Tubular Leaderboard for top Facebook creators for more information.
- Top Ten Takeaways and Insights From #NewFronts2017
Article by: Seattle Video Production
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it. High speed camera
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it.
Nowadays it is almost a trend to have the events of life shot in cameras and then keep it as a memory. For the purpose mentioned above, we have smartphones and cameras that have become exclusively cheaper that can be afforded by everyone.
To capture an even of the present has become very easy and convenient too. A lot of agencies have come up to fulfill the need of the same too. Be it a small event or a large one; it is necessary at times to have it stored for the future.
Event video creation is a recent trend that has coped up off late and is flourishing as a business too. Event video recording agencies have all the requirements to make the work done, and they produce the host with a good result.
Here Are Some Of The Features And Points Of An Event Video Production.
- Job of an agency:
An event video recording agency has to be informed before the date of the complete plan of the event. The job of the agency is to fix the cameras at all the specific spots so that they can cover the entire event from all the angles perfection.
- Job of the camera person:
As a cameraman, it is the job first to go and check the complete area and have a ground work done on it. This will ensure the convenient movement of the cameraman in the complete area. Currently, there is crane held cameras that are airlifted and hence do not have to be directed in any way. It moves in a specific manner and then does the work of the cameraman in a great way.
job of the host family:
It is important from the point of view of the host to make the camera person comfortable with the family members so that he captures the images and videos of the family extensively, keeping in mind the presence of the guests too.
Once he is clear with the family members, it becomes easy for him to move and capture images. He also takes the privilege of clicking candid pictures. It is a recent fashion of clicking candid pictures because the showcase the actual emotions out effectively.
After capturing the pictures and images, it is time to make a video of it. All the video clips and some of the selected pictures are edited and used in the frames. The videos are then put in the timeline.
Editing is the next process, in which the video clips are arranged in order, and the unwanted shots are removed from the project. The final project has the complete event as one single video. It describes the event from the initial to the last well, and this can be stored for the future.