December 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How the New Media Rebellion in Video is Reshaping the Publishing WorldDigital first publishers, and rockstar influencers are transforming the publishing world - and the change is being driven by the power of online video.
- Facebook Watch Time: 15 Ways to Increase Views and EngagementIncreasing the Watch Time of videos uploaded to Facebook is a vital goal for publishers who want to increase their share of views and engagement on the platform. We give you 15 actionable takeaways you can put in place today.
- Why the Verticalization of Social Video Content is Crucial to Group NineGroup Nine hasn’t created a small handful of “general interest” destinations around each of its brands, it has created them around genres. It isn't fragmenting its brands; it's segmenting them.
- How Cooking Panda is Dishing up Success with Sponsored VideoHere’s the low-down on how Cooking Panda operates its sponsored video deals, chooses its partners, and creates results that keep sponsors - as well as their own brand’s audience - happy.
- Why Big Brands Need Sponsored Video Not Christmas TV AdsSponsored video campaigns by influential content partners and publishers can make the cash register ring far more often for big brands at a significantly lower cost than yet another expensive TV ad that’s repurposed and uploaded to YouTube and Facebook.
- The Top Facebook Video Publishers: October 2017 Most PopularVT, LADbible, Tasty, UNILAD, The Food Network, and The DoDo were some of the most-watched publishers on Facebook for video content in October 2017. Take a look at the brand new Tubular Leaderboard for top Facebook creators for more information.
- Who Were the Most Popular YouTube Publishers of October 2017?Music, and entertainment-focused channels were among those with the highest view counts on YouTube in October 2017. We take a look at the most-watched YouTube channels last month, and confirm which publishers generated the most views for their video content.
- How the New Media Rebellion in Video is Reshaping the Publishing World
Article by: Seattle Video Production
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it. High speed camera
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it.
Nowadays it is almost a trend to have the events of life shot in cameras and then keep it as a memory. For the purpose mentioned above, we have smartphones and cameras that have become exclusively cheaper that can be afforded by everyone.
To capture an even of the present has become very easy and convenient too. A lot of agencies have come up to fulfill the need of the same too. Be it a small event or a large one; it is necessary at times to have it stored for the future.
Event video creation is a recent trend that has coped up off late and is flourishing as a business too. Event video recording agencies have all the requirements to make the work done, and they produce the host with a good result.
Here Are Some Of The Features And Points Of An Event Video Production.
- Job of an agency:
An event video recording agency has to be informed before the date of the complete plan of the event. The job of the agency is to fix the cameras at all the specific spots so that they can cover the entire event from all the angles perfection.
- Job of the camera person:
As a cameraman, it is the job first to go and check the complete area and have a ground work done on it. This will ensure the convenient movement of the cameraman in the complete area. Currently, there is crane held cameras that are airlifted and hence do not have to be directed in any way. It moves in a specific manner and then does the work of the cameraman in a great way.
job of the host family:
It is important from the point of view of the host to make the camera person comfortable with the family members so that he captures the images and videos of the family extensively, keeping in mind the presence of the guests too.
Once he is clear with the family members, it becomes easy for him to move and capture images. He also takes the privilege of clicking candid pictures. It is a recent fashion of clicking candid pictures because the showcase the actual emotions out effectively.
After capturing the pictures and images, it is time to make a video of it. All the video clips and some of the selected pictures are edited and used in the frames. The videos are then put in the timeline.
Editing is the next process, in which the video clips are arranged in order, and the unwanted shots are removed from the project. The final project has the complete event as one single video. It describes the event from the initial to the last well, and this can be stored for the future.