February 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Most Popular YouTube Creators January 2017 – YouTube Channel RankingsVideos uploaded to YouTube in January 2017 generated over 153 Billion views, and music, and children-focused channels were among those with the highest view counts. We take a look at the most-watched YouTube channels for last month.
- What Marketers Need to Know About the Changes Coming to Facebook and YouTubeBoth Facebook and YouTube have announced some pretty important changes to their video advertising formats well in advance. So what do marketers need to know to keep ahead of the game?
- Beauty on YouTube: Brands, Influencers and the Millennial WomanDid you know that Sephora’s YouTube audience is 2.5x more engaged than the average YouTuber? Or that Kat Von D’s audience is 4x more likely to engage in her Sephora content than the average YouTuber? Find out more about Beauty on YouTube when it comes to brands, influencers and the Millennial Woman.
- Which 2017 Super Bowl Ads Won Video Marketing’s Big Game?We all know the New England Patriots walked off with the 2017 Super Bowl trophy, but which of this year's much-hyped Super Bowl ads won the big game for brands and their marketing agencies?
- What Will the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB Do Now That Vine Has Gone?What will the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB do now Vine has gone for good? We take a look at how the big sports brands are using other video platforms to reach their target audiences.
- 7 of the Best Branded Instagram Videos January 2017As brands continue to produce innovative short-form snackable video content on Instagram, we take a look at some of the best uploads to the micro-video platform in January 2017.
- Super Bowl Commercials Are Just the Tip of the Iceberg in Video AdvertisingSuper Bowl Sunday is a true marketing and advertising tent-pole event that starts right after the NFC and AFC Championship games and lasts around a fortnight. That also means that the Super Bowl commercials seen on TV are only the tip of the digital video advertising iceberg.
- Most Popular YouTube Creators January 2017 – YouTube Channel Rankings
Article by: Seattle Video Production
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it. High speed camera
We often encounter with incidents and events that happen for a while and then we move on. At times, we hope to have a memory from the lanes of the past in the present. But often we fail to have it served. It is off late adopted that making videos is an option which can help to keep parts of the past events as memoirs. Making a video involves the process shooting it with the help of video cameras and then making the final part of it.
Nowadays it is almost a trend to have the events of life shot in cameras and then keep it as a memory. For the purpose mentioned above, we have smartphones and cameras that have become exclusively cheaper that can be afforded by everyone.
To capture an even of the present has become very easy and convenient too. A lot of agencies have come up to fulfill the need of the same too. Be it a small event or a large one; it is necessary at times to have it stored for the future.
Event video creation is a recent trend that has coped up off late and is flourishing as a business too. Event video recording agencies have all the requirements to make the work done, and they produce the host with a good result.
Here Are Some Of The Features And Points Of An Event Video Production.
- Job of an agency:
An event video recording agency has to be informed before the date of the complete plan of the event. The job of the agency is to fix the cameras at all the specific spots so that they can cover the entire event from all the angles perfection.
- Job of the camera person:
As a cameraman, it is the job first to go and check the complete area and have a ground work done on it. This will ensure the convenient movement of the cameraman in the complete area. Currently, there is crane held cameras that are airlifted and hence do not have to be directed in any way. It moves in a specific manner and then does the work of the cameraman in a great way.
job of the host family:
It is important from the point of view of the host to make the camera person comfortable with the family members so that he captures the images and videos of the family extensively, keeping in mind the presence of the guests too.
Once he is clear with the family members, it becomes easy for him to move and capture images. He also takes the privilege of clicking candid pictures. It is a recent fashion of clicking candid pictures because the showcase the actual emotions out effectively.
After capturing the pictures and images, it is time to make a video of it. All the video clips and some of the selected pictures are edited and used in the frames. The videos are then put in the timeline.
Editing is the next process, in which the video clips are arranged in order, and the unwanted shots are removed from the project. The final project has the complete event as one single video. It describes the event from the initial to the last well, and this can be stored for the future.